Wednesday, January 03, 2007


GALAGA
I mentioned ina previous blog that one of my all-time favorite arcade games is Galaga. It always reminds me of my brother because I learned to play video games by pressing the "fire" button for him on this game at the Montebello Mart's "Electric Planet."

About a month ago, I googled Galaga just to see what I'd find. And I find a link where you can actually play, although the site is a little weird. It only allows you to play 1 player and after your game is done, you have to hit the Refresh button to play again.

But the game is exactly like the arcade and features all the sounds, music, and fun of the classic game. Ever since I found it, I have played it at least once a day. The highest I've gotten is to Level 13.
If you're interested and have some time to kill, here's the link. Enjoy!

Comments:
Level 13! I could usually only get to level 2 or so...
 
vic, you rock!
galaga is one of my all-time favorites, too. hurray for old school video games! i'm gonna share this w/my sister, sharon. she & my brother in law are galaga fans as well!
p.s. thanks again to you and karena for a wonderful new year's eve bash!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]