Saturday, January 27, 2007


FUN AT WORK (PART II)
In between eating Carl's Jr. burgers and seeing a patient here and there, we've now starting playing indoor basketball too.
My co-worker runs a balance class and purchased an indoor hoop, similar to the one shown, to use in his class. But since he brought it in earlier this week, all I've seen is the staff messing around with it.
Anytime, anybody has a free moment, you see them run out there to shoot on it. I'm still not a very good shooter on it, but I've already won a game featuring freethrow shooting and tip-ins. I felt like the king of the world after winning that game.
It just goes to show that guys are really easy to please. Just give them a ball and a hoop of an size or dimension, and they're happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]