Friday, January 26, 2007



FUN AT WORK (PART I)

In order to keep us all entertained at work, we've recently resorted to having food eating contests at lunch featuring Carl's Jr.'s 99 cent Big Burger (although it's actually pretty small).
About 75% of the staff has competed (including women) to see who can eat one the fastest and have it completely gone from their mouth.
So far, my two co-workers posted the fastest times of 51 and 52 seconds. Pretty amazing! Yesterday, a female co-worker posted a great time of 1 minute 46 seconds. She beat out many guys!
And even though he beat her, I was making fun of one of my male co-workers for only beating her time by one second. After all, guys should destroy her time, right? Well, I did the burger challenge today and ended up with the same 1 minute, 45 second time he did. I ended up eating more than the burger. I ate my words too.
This left me feeling really disappointed in myself because 3 years ago, I ate a Whopper in that same amount of time while doing a similar challenge. I've really regressed over these last few years.
I guess it's true that it's all downhill after 30.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]