Tuesday, January 16, 2007




DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN' OUT OF MY MOUTH?

Most people you meet are casual fans of the movie "Rush Hour" at best. But for some reason, my co-workers and I LOVE that movie (both the original and the sequel). We quote from it multiple times a day, and that's not an exaggeration. We even quote from the obscure lines.
So, we thought it'd be fun to visit the Foo Chow Restaurant featured in the first movie and then go across the street for dim sum at Empress Pavilion.
And this past Saturday, we did just that.
My friend also went into Foo Chow and started reciting lines from the movie, "Where's Juntao at? I'm Mr. Juntao's lawyer, his legal advisor." It was pretty embarassing, but hilariously funny.
Afterward, my co-workers came over for the ultimate way to complete our "Rush Hour Saturday." We watched both movies back to back. Four hours of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. It was awesome!
So, the next time you see me, I might just blurt out something like, "Do you understand the words that are comin' out of my mouth?"
And by the way, we're hoping to have a "Rush Hour Friday Night" on August 10 -- the day Rush Hour 3 comes out.

Comments:
My fav lines:

"...which one of y'all kicked me?"

"I've been lookin' for your sweet and sour chicken ***."

Hilarious!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]