Thursday, December 14, 2006









YOUNG HOLLYWOOD
Kids these days! What are we going to do with these young Hollywood stars like Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears? It seems they've made it a contest to see who could be the biggest "bad girl." I don't typically care about any of them, but after I heard Nicole Richie was driving the wrong way on the 134 freeway near my home, I got angry.

All the drugs, drinking, smoking, constant partying and promoscuity is killing me! It's horrible! Is this what fame and money do to people? If so, then I don't want it. Where are their values?

These girls need a reality check. It disgusts me just to look at the photo of these four.

We need to freeze their bank accounts and make them get real jobs. Or better yet, just don't pay any attention to them. If nobody cares what they do and there's no news coverage of them, they'll stop.
Man, I'm so angry, I can't even think straight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]