Friday, December 22, 2006

SITTING IN FRONT OF THE TREE
One of the most meaningful things I do all year is sit alone with only the lights of the Christmas tree on and spend some time praying, thinking about the year gone by, and planning.
This year is no different, although it was harder for my mind to get settled. For some reason, I kept thinking about random things like Rocky Balboa and patients from work. But I was able to focus and have some serious prayer time.
And it was nice to think back over the year where we spent more hours in the hospital than I have in my entire life. Between Karena's dad, my grandfather, my mother, Karena's mom, etc. we were busy. But things all seemed to work out for the best, just like He promised.
I have to admit that I'm looking forward to see what challenges and triumphs lie ahead in 2007. Hopefully, I'll be able to grow and mature more.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]