Friday, December 08, 2006

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. It's been a while since I've updated because life has been very busy. I'm in the midst of working 10 consecutive days and the thought of that is constantly hanging over my head. And the worst part is that today is only day 3 out of 10. I can't wait until next Friday.
2. Yesterday marked the 65th anniversary of the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. And most people didn't even notice. It was their generation's 9/11. I spent some time thinking back to World War II and what that meant for our nation. Many men sent packing to war, including many of our athletes. Many women and children helping out by conserving/rationing daily used items or collecting things like aluminum foil. We've been fortunate not to have to do any of that stuff for the wars we've been in recently.
3. I hate to admit it, but I AM a pushover. It's way too easy for me to say "yes" when I really mean "no." I hate that about myself. But somehow, I have a terrible time changing that.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]