Thursday, December 28, 2006

LOOKING BACK
I've alredy begun to look back on the year gone by. And I have to admit that I've been a little disappointed in myself. This year, I was pretty undisciplined in terms of my spiritual life, my physical fitness, my eating, and my overall drive to succeed and achieve.
Right now, I feel like I haven't been anywhere near a prayer warrior or a reader of the Bible. And I can't even remember the last time I went to the gym. And this year, I ate more fast food than I probably had in all my previous years combined. And in general, I felt pretty lazy. And when I was pushed my someone to get my rear in gear, I got upset.
This must change in 2007. No, this will change.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]