Thursday, December 21, 2006

CHRISTMAS PARTY
If there's one thing my workplace is NOT known for, it's for its Christmas parties. In years past, we've had dinner at a ghetto Chinese restaurant, eaten potluck food in our own department's gym, and chipped in $5 for other depressing food in other depresisng locales.
But this year, someone made the good suggestion of going to C&O's. We loaded up on the garlic rolls (as all people should do when they go there), and had a really fun gift exchange. It didn't even bother me that I ended up sitting next to somone I wasn't too fond of.
What makes a good Christmas party? I think you have to have everybody in a good mood, willing to make fools of themselves. And you have to have good food and some time to have some good conversation. Personally, that's all I'm looking for in a good Christmas party.
Luckily for me, this year, that's what we got.
Comments:
good to hear :)

our company went on the cheap and had it @ D&B's

good thing Cecilia's was a bit better heh :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]