Sunday, December 17, 2006

BREAKFAST
After working 10 days straight, I was really looking forward to this weekend to relax. And I managed to do just that because I got to do some of my favorite things.
On Saturday, Karena and I had dim sum with the other couples in our Young Married Couples group at Triumphal Palace (Main between Atlantic and 5th St). Although I was disappointed we didn't get to order off the carts (you have to order on paper and they bring the dim sum to you), we had a great time. Afterward, we got some free stuff (including a small football, an international phone card, a water bottle, and a Mr. Baguette sandwich) from the new cell phone store next door.
On Sunday morning, I woke up to use our griddle (which I rarely get to use) to make eggs, bacon and pancakes for breakfast. Karena and I got to sit down for breakfast together and read the Sunday paper before going to church.
It was a great feeling because we rarely get to eat like that. That, and I LOVE breakfast.
Comments:
I love breakfast too! Jesse is not that fond of breakfast. :(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]