Tuesday, November 07, 2006



TICKET OR WARNING?

After visiting my parents Sunday afternoon, I was hurrying back to the Glendale area so Karena can go visit her parents.

But to my dismay, a Montebello police car pulled me over for a rolling stop and for speeding down a hill.

I saw the cop and before he even turned on his lights, I knew I was sunk. So, I pulled over and was prepared to take my lumps like a man.

But after showing him my license and registration, he asked where we lived and where we were coming from. After answering him, he said, "Okay, you're getting off with a warning today. Slow down and stop completely at the stop signs."

I was so shocked, I don't even think I said "thank you" or anything else to him.

So, this made me wonder why cops decide to issue tickets versus just a warning. In any case, I'm glad he chose a warning for me this time.


Comments:
He must've mistaken you for Sandra.
 
Remember when I got a ticket in front of you on my bday? Hahaha. Actually not funny...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]