Sunday, November 12, 2006






















PAINTBALLING


There's actually a lot of thoughts I have after my first paintballing experience this past weekend, but I'm too sore and tired to share them all.

About 24 of us drove down to Camp Pendelton to take part in 50 acres of paintballing madness. The excuse to get us out there was to celebrate Steven, Aaron, and Jennifer Chow's birthdays.

Whatever the case, we played all different kind of scenarios including "Assassinate the President" and "Speedball" and "Urban Warfare" and the oldtime fav "Capture the Flag." I have to admit that even though it does hurt to get shot, I did manage to taking out at least 5 people.


Our only casualty was unfortunately from Lance, a guy who completely dressed the part . . . and then some (check out the photo). Had we dropped him into the heart of Iraq, he would have fit right in. But all joking aside, he suffered quite a severe ankle injury (later determined by X-ray to be a fracture and multiple torn ligaments). Hopefully, he recovers quickly.


And Sungly may be our former Alpha counselor and he may be older than the rest of us, but he was by far the best player with the best strategy and showed the most intensity. Of course, that didn't stop me from accidentally shooting him at point blank range after he got me by yelling "Surrender."

Like I said, there's much more, but I'm already falling aslee . . . zzzzzzz


Comments:
victor - 1st row, 3rd from left
jason - 1st row, 2nd from right
sungly - 2nd row, 2nd from rt next to lillian(his left)

mommaduck, got glasses? j/k
 
oh now i get it, mommaduck! and i thought you really didn't know!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]