Thursday, November 16, 2006


EMMITT SMITH
I can't believe I'm blogging about this, but Garth made me watch the finale of "Dancing With The Stars." I've actually never even seen 5 seconds of the show, let along an entire segment. But Garth kept telling me to check out former NFL great Emmitt Smith's moves.
And everybody knows, I'm not one to turn away from learning new moves. So, I checked it out and to my surprise, he went old school and dancing some MC Hammer! Well, he didn't have the crazy baggy pants, but the moves were definitely there. Check it out!
They were so good, he beat out Mario Lopez (aka, A.C. Slater) to win the competition. Props to Emmitt!
But this doesn't mean I'll start watching this show next season.

Comments:
right on! see, i am such a good influence on you! now i just gotta get you listening country music and rooting for the udub huskies!! haha
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]