Saturday, November 04, 2006







CATALINA RECAP
I have to admit that when my alarm went off this morning at 4:00am, I was sad we were going to Catalina.
And after Jennifer Chow and I got sick off the back end of the boat on the way there, I was even more sad.
But once I got there, everything changed. We had a great time cheering Reuel on to the finish line of his triathalon. And the highlight of the whole day was renting golf carts and having Reuel try over and over to "drift" the golf cart like in "Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift." The crazy part, he was finally able to do it twice on his last two attempts. It was hilarious!
Of course, the thing with Catalina is that you can really do and see everything in just a few hours. And so, by 3:00pm, we were done. And we still had to wait 2 more hours for the boat ride home. That's when we started taking pictures on the buffalo and with the Indian. And while we were doing that, Jenn grabbed some cardboard boxes and took a nap on the beach. Too bad 'cause I thought she was going to break dance.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]