Thursday, November 23, 2006






CALEB IS HERE!

Right after posting yesterday about there not being a baby yet at 6:21 pm, I learned that she was about to deliver. And sure enough, Caleb Tyler Tang was born on November 22nd at 6:57 PM. "He was 6 lbs, 19.5 inches, healthy & happy! HE cries very little and even smiled a few times for his many admirers," per Sandra and Gabe's report.
Both mom and baby are doing very well.
I have to say that I have been overcome with the emotion over the last 24 hours. My little sister is now a mother. My parents are now grandparents for the first time. And Karena and I are aunt and uncle now.
And we couldn't be happier! Praise God!

Comments:
Congrats to the family!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]