Wednesday, November 22, 2006

CALEB IS COMING

I got a call early this morning from my parents saying that they were driving up to be with Sandra and hopefully witness the birth of their first grandchild.
When I got to work and checked my email, I found that Gabe and Sandra were true to their Northern California/computer roots by sending an email about it. Here it is:

My water just broke about 20 mins ago :) No contractions yet, so I'm supposed to
rest for a few hours before going in to the hospital, but it looks like little Caleb might be on his way soon! please pray that caleb finds his way into the world safely! happy thanksgiving :)


I just think it's weird to feel happy about a family member being in the hospital. Usually you feel sad about something like that. FYI, as of this moment, 6:21pm, Caleb had not been born yet. I'll keep you posted.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]