Sunday, October 29, 2006

TIME CHANGE
When I was young, I also got excited during the two times of the year when you had to either "spring forward" or "fall backward" for daylights savings time.
Why get excited about having to change every single clock in the house?
Well, I actually hated doing that part of it. But I was always curious as to what would appear in the TV Times. Do they just write 2am twice? And what about digital clock that adjusted automatically? Do they just go from 1:59pm back to 1:00 again? I always wondered what that would look like and I always wanted to see it. So, as I got into my teens, I thought I'd stay up and check it out, but I was disappointed to learn that digital clocks that change automatically didn't change right at 2am. And the TV Times doesn't print what's on TV at 2am.
So, now that I'm older, when this time of year comes around, I'm not that excited anymore. I just go from room to room, changing all the clocks in the house. *sigh*
Comments:
What's always annoying is missing a clock and staring at it later wondering which time is correct.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]