Tuesday, October 31, 2006




QUICK THOUGHTS
1. I saw Jamie Foxx Friday night and Master P on Saturday while eating with Garth at Westwood Brewery.
2. The best part about Halloween is being able to hear scary classics like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" on practically any radio station.
3. I've been sick for the last 3 days and it stinks. I've been sick more in the last few years that usual. What's up with that? I really think my body is breaking down on me too quickly.
4. Do you want to know what will be the demise of our physical therapy department? My co-workers and I just found out that Kaiser has their very own Instant Messaging program. So, yesterday, we spent the last hour in a 10 person chat with all our co-workers just saying stupid and dumb things that made us all laugh out loud repeatedly. It was hilarious . . . and we got absolutely no work done. Shhh, just don't tell my boss!
5. My family needs prayer! Please pray for my mom, who is nursing various aches and pains over the last 2 weeks. Most recently, her arm and hand have been hurting. Pray also for my sister and her soon-to-be born son Caleb, who were involved in a pretty nasty car accident today. Also, pray for continued improvement for Karena's dad, who will begin outpatient physical therapy today. Thanks!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]