Tuesday, October 10, 2006

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. The Yankees are out of the playoffs ... again. And I'm loving it!
2. On a related note, I'd trade Santana, Shields, and Figgins for A Rod in a heartbeat. Both teams would benefit.
3. Between Iraq, Afghanistan, and North Korea, I just want to know, "What's going on in this world?"
4. After hearing Rev. Rudy Weins and the beautiful singing of the Russian voices that accompany him ever year, I was astonished to see how much Russia and the surrounding areas have become like America. 50% divorce rates, homeless people, crime, broken and strained relationships, etc. This makes me question whether democracy is really better for them.
5. I had 3 lunches on Sunday. The first was with Velina and David. It was good to be able to chat with them, especially as they prepare for their wedding next month. The second lunch was with Garth. The more I get to know him, the more I like him and the more I think, "He's a good guy." The third lunch was with my parents. Everytime I go home, they treat me like royalty wtih food, drinks, and other things I like. I realize the reason why I always reminisce about my childhood is because my parents were always so good to me. How lucky am I!
Comments:
Was there crispy bacon???
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]