Sunday, October 15, 2006



KO AND CHARICE'S BABY SHOWER

After missing out playing softball/baseball/whiffle ball with everybody in the morning so I could address my tire situation, I took even more heat for attending yet another baby shower.

But I didn't care because this was for two of my favorite people: Ko and Charice. We went to my cousin Joyce and Mike's house, which, by the way, is AMAZING! They had such great decorations and games for the baby shower that I was entertained for hours. We seriously had such a great time. Plus, Karena ended up winning a prize for correctly guessing 6 out of 8 baby foods. But I still can't decide whether that's something she should be proud of or not.

Anyway, the bottom line was that Ko and Charice had a great day with their family and friends and got many things to help get them prepared for their twins due in December.

My new thing is trying to take picture with soon-to-be mothers and fathers because it captures this one short stint in your life when they're pregnant. I mean, you're only pregnant for less than 1% of your entire life so why not cherish the time and capture it forever?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]