Thursday, October 19, 2006

IT'S TRUE
It's true what they say: In the end, it's the relationships you build that makes your life, not the money you make or the achievements or accolates you receive.
During this past weekend, I spent time with friends and family at Ko and Charice's baby shower, spent Sunday afternoon with Garth first and then with my parents, hung out with Gary, Mike, and Jason as we watched the Tigers advance to the World Series, etc. And last night, we hung out with Ko and Charice again until almost 11pm on a work night! It was great.
And even though I'm tired from an extremely stressful week of work, it's these friends and others that I haven't mentioned that have kept me sane. Today was the start of HealthConnect - Kaiser's new computerized documentation system. No more paper charts, we're all on the computer now. But it's very stressful since the system is confusing and we're not sure what we're doing.
Thank God for family and friends. I would not have made it through this week, let alone my life, without them.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]