Wednesday, October 11, 2006


IT'S OFFICIAL
I'm going to be DJing and MCing my cousin Tammy and Hudson's (seen in the pink and black tops, respectively) wedding in June. The good news is that there won't be any dancing so I won't have to worry about putting 2 iPods together and how to mix songs together, etc. Still, I have to admit that the thought intrigued me since it's been one of my secret dreams for years.
Anyway, I will only have to do the intros and play the music for their first dance and the background music during dinner.
Still, I'm so excited that I put together over 8 hours of music already for them. Now, I just have to cut it down . . . in half.
Comments:
and i quote "8 hours already?!?!?! Whoa there horsie!!! (sent from tammy)" btw... she says hi and thanks. Sounds like you're having fun!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]