Friday, October 06, 2006





IS IT ME?
Check out today's (Friday's) LA Times Sports Section. Turn to page D11 and look at the Clippers ad at the bottom right hand side of the page.
Check out the very bottom left side of the ad. Do you see that face that's cut off (by the way, the photo of the people is grany like that on purpose)?
Does that look like me?
My eyes went directly this picture while I was reading the paper this morning and because I just knew it was me.
I asked Karena and she disagreed since I hadn't been to a Clippers game in a few years.
But what's stopping them from taking a picture from a Lakers game and using that? We WERE at a Lakers game in the first row back in March.
My co-workers had mixed opinions about whether it was me. Some said this guy in the picture looked fatter than I am. And even though I wanted to say that it was me, that compliment made me feel good.
But, now I ask all of you who read my blog, do you think that's me?
Comments:
I see the V-Train!
 
No way. You never look that serious at a sporting event.
 
Vic, it was YOU! One look at the big photo, I said to myself that's Vic in the photo. I did not even look at your contents and I already said to myself that Vic was in the photo. I should know what his son looks like.
 
Correction...'I should know what MY son looks like'. By the way, Vic's dad also agrees with me.
 
Tammy doesn't think so, and I'm agnostic on this one. "Your" face is cut off dude!

-J-man
 
Bwahaha. Who can disagree with Mom and Pop Shen??? I was going to say no but now I've changed my mind: YES!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]