Friday, October 20, 2006

I'M GLAD
Let me just say one more time for the record, I'm SO glad that I'm married.
All week, I've been watching my co-workers fawn over one of the girls who is helping us with our new computer documentation system. And it just ends up looking sad.
They're trying so hard. Way too hard. They're trying to impress her by measuring their bicep girth. They're trying to talk to her about anything and everything. They're trying to pretend they know everything already. And deep inside, I'm sure they're worried about their game.
I'm just glad I can stay clear of all that nonsense and I don't have to deal with it.
I'm confident in my own game . . . 'cause thank God Karena loves it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]