Friday, October 27, 2006

BUSY WEEK
I find that even though I'm young and have no kids to worry about, whenever I work overtime, I end up being in a bad mood. Doing the things I normally do at work (over-extending myself, seeing more patients than others, etc.) become a chore and I complain.
And I'm obviously more tired, but don't want to sleep at night because I don't want to deprive myself of the "me" time I feel I deserve.
All of this leads me to walk around like a zombie and be quickly angered.
Is more money worth this? Sometimes I think yes, sometimes I think no.
Comments:
How about this Vision... A work place centered around God. Where people help each other out. Their values are, God first, family second. A place where people work hard for God and trust God will take care of the rest. A place where you use your talents for God to build up the kingdom.

Think about it. Shen PT House... open for business? Jac
 
is there really more $ involved when you work overtime? i think not because a majority of it goes to taxes that we will never see. so overtime = more stress + pennies on the dollar. not worth it.

tyrone
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]