Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THE BOAT
One place that we guys have sort of adopted as "our place" is Clearman's Galley (aka "The Boat" in San Gabriel. After going there occasionally several years ago, we ended up there for Jason's bachelor party and the place stuck.
Now, Mike, Jason and I go there regularly to eat, watch sporting events, and catch up with each other. The atmosphere there is very family-friendly, sports-oriented, and relaxed. You feel free to be loud when you want to be and can have some deep conversations too. Plus, your stomach feels good after devouring their good food including Mike's favorite Chicken Dinner and the French Dip Sandwich and their cheese bread.
Wow, just talking about it now makes me want to go back right now.
Comments:
I love going to the Boat too!

You and Jason always shame me with your sensible meal selections. One day, I'll convince you to order your own:

half a fried chicken, blue cheese salad, cheese bread, fries, and large fosters
 
If I had ordered 2 cheese breads (like Vic) and a large Foster's, would that still make my meal sensible?
 
Yeah! Big mugs all around.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]