Monday, September 25, 2006

UPDATE ON MY MOM'S CONDITION
After being out all day Sunday going to church, having lunch with our Young Married Couples group and visiting with Karena's family, we finally managed to sit down to dinner around 8:30pm. But soon afterwards, we got a distressing call from my mom telling me she was completely numb on the left side of her body and couldn't walk. My dad called 911 and an ambulance was quickly there to wisk her away to the hospital.
So, we put our food down and rushed to the hospital. It turns out that my mom had a minor stroke, but was later released from the hospital at 3am. Now, she's able to move her arms and legs, but she's still dizzy and nauseated.
Please pray for her recovery and for my family. This was supposed to be a joyous time where we were to celebrate the soon-to-be arriving baby of Sandra and Gabe and the soon-to-be married Tammy (my cousin) and Hudson. But all of that celebrating is obviously on hold for now.
Comments:
praying for your mom
 
Same here.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]