Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SPENDING THE DAY WITH MY PARENTS
It's truly a sad sight to see your parents not feeling well. Your heart breaks every time you see them. You think back to the countless times you were sick and they cared for you. And now, you try to do as much as you can, but you still feel so helpless.
I planned to cook them something, but neither one of them can eat a thing. In fact, I ended up helping to eat their food so that it wouldn't go bad. How ironic is that?
I did help to process their China pictures and bought a photo album and put all the pictures in already so it'll be ready to show people on Saturday (for Sandra and Gabe's baby shower).
I brought Sprite for my mom since I figured she needed the electrolytes after vomiting repeatedly.
I bought some apples, which my mom was later very excited about and even tried to eat one later. Of course, that didn't stay down long.
I spent the majority of Tuesday with them and had a great time. I tried to do anything and everything.
Still, after all they've done for me over the years, I feel like what I did wasn't enough. It wasn't even close to be in the same vicinity of enough.
Comments:
Vic and Carolyn,

Praying for you both.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]