Saturday, September 16, 2006


SIMON AND VANESSA
Today we celebrate Simon and Vanessa's wedding.

Even though I've been really sick this whole week, I got up early this morning feeling very giddy. Turns out, I was just realy excited for them!

I sat down to write their wedding card. And my hand never had a chance to stop. All the crazy times Simon and I shared over the 25 years I've known him (we met in the first grade) just came pouring out. I remembered everything from playing on the La Merced Elementary playground with him to one Youth Camp where we marched back to our rooms singing "Our God Reings" to of course his now infamous Statue of Liberty sunglasses. I couldn't help but smile.

Congrats to you both. God has blessed you both beyond measure! And he's blessed me with a great life-long friend.


Comments:
funny thing, the first memory I have of Simon was back when i was 15 and for some reason we went over the wai's house..somewhere.. and I distinctly remember him sing a boyz to men song, lip singing and getting all romatice with his hand while he was imagining a mic. I was like, dang, that guys is cool.
jac
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]