Sunday, September 17, 2006

SICK
I've been sick for nearly a week now. It all started on Tuesday when I woke up with body aches and a raging headache. Now, those pains have given way to a nasty cough, a runny nose, and a horrible voice. I hate having to raise my voice or talk to people when I sound so terrible, but that's I had to do for Simon and Vanessa's wedding and that's what had to happen to talk to people while the loud music was playing.
And for some reason, my theory of forcing myself to sing out loud to make my voice better isn't helping. Hmmm . . . the theory couldn't be flawed, could it?
Comments:
Vic, you pulled off not looking sick pretty well. And you need to heed Jessica Simpson's "voice rest" regime if you're going to feel better! Singing louder and straining will only make it worse!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]