Sunday, September 24, 2006

SEMI-STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS THINKING
Even though it was more of a lazy Saturday than anything else, I feel like I had a lot on my mind. Karena and I are trying to get everything together for the games portion of Sandra and Gabe's baby shower. Also, my parents came back from China yesterday so we wanted to visit them and bring them some food. We also spent some time with Karena's family, discussing everything from how Karena spent countless hours on the phone to help get her dad a light-weight wheelchair to discussing football. And then, UCLA goes out and loses to Washington. Boy am I going to hear it from Garth later. And all of this and I neglected to do what I really wanted to do, which was call up my friend who was leaving a missions trip yesterday. I just wanted to let her know that we had been praying diligently for safety and God's blessings. Now, I'm just bummed I forgot to do it. And plus, after nearly two weeks, I'm still coughing. And so is my dad. Like father, like son, I guess.
Comments:
hey vic, i think i let you off too easily today. "luckily" you couldn't do lunch today because of a "young married couples" get together...hmm...i think you were just trying to avoid any more time around me today...haha. GO HUSKIES!

-garth
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]