Tuesday, September 12, 2006



















NEW YORK PHOTOS
This was one of the most interesting trips I've ever been on. The first part of the trip to Ithaca was filled with beautiful scenery complete with water falls and beautiful architecture. And trust me when I say I've never seen colors in nature like that before. Also, there was a small-town feel that I've never experienced before. The second part was the exact opposite. The energy of Manhattan can't be compared to any other place on earth. I really enjoyed both.
During our trip, Karena wanted to take as many pictures as we could (with our new digital camera and a new 2GB memory card which holds over 700 photos on the highest resolution). At first, she wanted me to take them all since I enjoy photography (though I'm not that good at it.). But by the middle of the trip, she was yanking the camera out of my hands to take photos she thought might be good. And what'll you know? She's got great eye!
Comments:
Beautiful!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]