Thursday, September 14, 2006

MESSING UP YOUR CLOTHES
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I've managed to mess up my clothes on two consecutive days.
The first happened yesterday morning. Before work even began, I sat down at my desk to enjoy some Mexican food my co-worker brought me. But when I opened the packet of hot sauce, it splattered all over my shirt and pants. I had to wear the dirty clothes all day and let me tell you, it did NOT look professional at all.
Then today, I was doing our laundry and felt good about it. Until I realized that I left a ChapStik in one of the pockets. It ended up ruining all the clothes with spots of grease everywhere. I felt horrible. My favorite khakis that I wear to work each week are ruined, as are some nice polo shirts and many of Karena's shirts. Luckily for me, Karena is very understanding and forgiving.
Still, I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day for our clothes.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]