Wednesday, September 20, 2006

THE LO FAMILY
I had the privilege of sitting with Paul and Diana Lo and their entire family on Saturday night. Even though they had to keep the kids busy and we weren't sitting right next to each other, it was still fun to see them and catch up a little bit.
At one point during the evening, I just back and looked at the five of them. I remembered all the good times we shared at CEFC and how they basically helped to raise me spiritaully -- Paul being my Youth Camp counselor and guiding me through the baptism class and Diana beign my Alpha counselor and making me and Daryl memorize Psalm 1 (which I still can recite, by the way). And now, they have 3 beautiful kids of their own to raise up. It was a beautiful thing.
That is an image and a feeling that I will cherish the rest of my life.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]