Wednesday, August 09, 2006

WHAT'S IN A NAME?
For whatever reason, my name is really hard for some people to remember. When people get my name wrong, they usually end up calling me Vincent. Is that a common Chinese name or something? Do I look more like a Vincent than a Victor? Is Vincent just a more common name? I don't know what it is.
But recently, a former patient of mine thought my name was Peter. And I made the mistake of telling my co-workers. So now, EVERYBODY at work calls me Peter. This has since confused many of my patients who now aren't sure whether my actual name is Victor or Peter, even though it clearly says on my name badge.
My parents always said they wanted me to be a winner (hence the name Victor). Don't I look like a winner? =) What does Peter or Vincent mean anyway?!?
Comments:
Maybe if you just introduce yourself as "Winner" that leaves no doubt as to what you're all about! :P

J-man
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]