Thursday, August 24, 2006

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. We had pizza and calamari with Liz, Steven, Tiff, and Enoch after church on Sunday. And even though nearly a week has passed, my car still smells like calamari.
2. Why is there talk all of a sudden that Pluto is not a planet? You mean to tell me my 3rd grade science project of the solar system was wrong?
3. I often think back to when Karena and I first started dating and Danette asked me why I what I found attractive about her. I replied that "She's not perfect, but she sure does try." Over these last 8 months, the care I've seen her give to her father has been amazing. She helps him count pills, get on and off the toilet, stretch out his back, cook food, make phone calls to doctors, even watch baseball with him. The only other person I've seen show such dedication to her parents is my mom. I'm extremely blessed to have such loving women in my life.
4. I'm getting more and more excited about Sandra and Gabe's baby boy. I can't wait to be an uncle!
5. Tomorrow begins a crazy weekend -- Dave Matthews concert on Friday night, Las Vegas later that night and into Saturday, home Saturday night (err, Sunday morning), worship leader at church on Sunday, helping out with Karena's dad Sunday afternoon and our Young Married couples group meeting later that evening. It should be fun!
Comments:
Come on! There has to be more reasons that you find Karena attractive!!
 
Come on! There has to be more reasons that you find Karena attractive than "She's not perfect, but she sure does try"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]