Saturday, August 05, 2006




MIKE
After celebrating Mike's 30th birthday last weekend, I became very nostalgic. I thought about all the crazy things we did as kids . . . and all the crazy things we have done as adults.
And through all that, we still manage to be close friends after knowing each other for practically all our lives.
And I have to say that I truly treasure the friendship I have with both Michael and Jason because we've been able to laugh at and with each other, pray for each other, help each other, and hang out. And that's a rarity for most guys.
Last night, Karena and I got to hang out with Mike just to relax after a long week at work and to catch up a little bit.
We're hoping the three of us guys can go to Clearman's Village (or whatever it's really called. I just call it "The Boat.") where a lot of our finest moments have happened. We watched the Game 1 of the 2002 World Series there and had Jason's bachelor's party there (just to name a few).
Mike, thanks for everything.
Comments:
Right back at you.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Echo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]