Friday, August 04, 2006

MEL GIBSON PART II
I guess what it all comes down to is whether you think alcohol makes me lose your inhibitions and tell truths or whether it messes you up so much that it makes you say things you don't mean. Unfortunately, for Mr. Gibson, I think the former is true. As I'm sure we've all seen before in our friends (or even ourselves), alcohol makes us lose our inhibitions and we may do things we later regret. We may even say things we later regret. But never have I seen people tell lies. In fact, I feel that they let their guard down and the filter between their thoughts and their words gets thin. It seems Mel Gibson has done just that.
In his defense, he did grow up with an extremely racist father. But as a devout believer, I would have hoped Mel Gibson would have risen above all that.
Then again, what do I know. I wasn't there. I'm only on the outside looking in.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]