Wednesday, July 05, 2006



SUPERMAN RETURNS

We went to Paseo Colorado with Liz and Steven to check out "Superman Returns" yesterday.

I heard a lot of bad reviews before going to see it so my expectations were pretty low. Plus, I didn't think the new Superman suit looked very good and was a little disappointed by the trailer (except the part where he gets a bullet shot at his eye and it just bounces off of him).

But I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. Granted, it does drag in a few places and there are very few face-to-face encounters with Lex Luther and Superman, but I like it a lot. I think if you grew up idolizing Superman and the Christopher Reeve movies like I did, you'll love it. But if you didn't, you might find it just so-so.

I knew I really liked the movie because when I left, I felt like flying home.


Comments:
I thought that was you yesterday going by faster than a speeding bullet but, hmm, I guess not.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]