Thursday, July 13, 2006

INGLEWOOD (ALWAYS UP TO NO GOOD)
As Dr. Dre and 2Pac used to say, Inglewood: Always up to no good.
I'm at the Inglewood facility in Inglewood today because one of the regulars is on vacation and the other had to have emergency surgery. So, they cancelled all their patients. But my boss realized they still needed someone here to answer the phones and to dispense equipment for patients who walked in.
So, I decided to work here all day today. So far, only 2 patients have come in and I've had no phone calls. The rest of the time is just left for me to chill. Plus, the best part is I get paid overtime to do this!
But don't think I'm just being a lazy butt on the company's dime. I did bring about 40 lbs (no exaggeration) of paperwork to finish. I've been working on that most of the time, with little breaks here and there.
Still, it's nice to relax in my own space and get some paperwork done while listening to my iPod. Not a bad way to spend your off day . . . while getting paid time and a half!
See, I AM up to no good! =)
Comments:
maybe u have no phone calls cause u have ur ipod on. thats what happens to me, ipod on, no more phone calls!
 
Hahaha...good one Nate. Nothing like a quiet, empty place to get work done, eh? =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]