Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ZIT
As a thirty year old, I figured the last thing I had to worry about was a zit. But this morning, I realized I had a zit on my nose. It's probably from all the fried food I ate last night when we had dinner with Nathan at Acapulco's. (More on that tomorrow).
Anyway, when I mentioned the zit to Karena, she told me to put this cream on so it'll get rid of it quickly. The zit didn't bother me much, but since she handed the cream to me, I put a dab on. It left a brown film on my nose. So, I told myself I have to remember to take it off before I walk into work.
But, of course, just like me, I forgot all about it until about 10:30am. I had treated about six patients and interacted with the entire staff for hours already. I was mortified.
They say, 30 is the new 20. Well, I saw it's the new 15.
Comments:
why isn't there a picture of your zit (or at least the brown film on your nose) here???
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]