Thursday, June 01, 2006

THREE YEAR ITCH
After hitting our three year anniversary a little more than a month ago, I think I started to get worried. Since the only other two relationships I've ever been in ended after three years, I got scared after Karena and I had a disagreement.
But, obviously, those other two didn't lead to marriage. And plus, Karena was quick to point out that if you include our dating time togther, we've been together for well over 5 years.
After that, I felt much better.
It's strange to think that something so dumb like this would still make me worry.
Comments:
Anniversaries frequently bring up emotions from the past you didn't realize...both good and bad. Fortunately, you have a very logical wife :)

--JC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]