Tuesday, June 06, 2006

SINGING "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
One of the most uncomfortable and yet most meaninging times in all my life is when I'm sitting in front of my own birthday cake and people are gathered around singing "Happy Birthday" to me.
It's always an awkward moment for me because I don't know where to look (just look how weird I look in this photo) and I know that everybody is looking at me. So, my eyes dart nervously from the cake to the candles to the people and quickly back to the cake again.
But this year, as I reflected on the 30 years gone by, I looked at every single person and praised God for their presence in my life. So, to all my friends, aunts, uncles, cousins, to my two parents and my beautiful wife, I say, thank you. I am honored to called you loved ones.
I am truly blessed. My cup runneth over.
Comments:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!

wow... getting old, ehh?
 
happy birthday vic!
 
Happy 30th you lil' devil!
 
Happy belated Birthday, Victor! =)
 
sorry i'm never around anymore on your birthday. :(
i'm glad you had a good one though! you're very loved ! see ya soon, i hope!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]