Wednesday, June 28, 2006

RACIST?
One of my co-workers says some really funny things. Even though she's not racist, she says things that make her appear to be.
Once, we were asking trivia questions and asked, "Which country invented contact lenses?" She said, well, it definitely CAN'T be China. It's a backwards country. It's all rural with nothing but barefoot farmers. Trust me. I know, I've been there."
More recently, she told a story about the Japanese people renting from her. "They called me one night to ask if I could help them set up their VCR. And the VCR was a Sony!!! Can you believe it? Japanese people asking ME to help them work on of thier own VCRs! I mean, they're Japanese!?!"
Can you believe that? Do you consider that racist?
Comments:
certainly!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]