Thursday, June 22, 2006


NATHAN
Since I wasn't able to make it out for dim sum with Nathan this past Saturday (see photo), I was pleased to hear that he'd meet us for dinner Tuesday night at Acapulco's.
It was nice to get a chance for just the three of us to talk and catch up. As the level of questioning got deeper and more intense, I noticed we all were eating more and more tortilla chips. In total, we went through three baskets of chips!
Afterwards, we went over to out place for Nathan's favorite - ice cream.
We chatted like old times and talked about plans for the future. We all had a great time.
Comments:
that's hilarious...about the chips and the intensity of the convo
 
oh! i see my sister!!!!! that makes me happy :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]