Thursday, June 15, 2006



MUSIC VIDEOS
Several months ago, I was experiencing work burn-out because my schedule was took hectic. And as a result, I decided that I would just try to enjoy my time at work. If that meant, joking with co-workers or not stressing over the details, I decided that I needed to do it, even if my work suffered a little bit. The truth was, I was going crazy and needed the rest.
More recently, one of the things I instituted is watching old music videos off of Yahoo at the end of the day. We've watched some of my all-time favorites including Michael Jackson's "Beat It" where they have that pseudo-gangster fight where they tie up their hands and fight with knives. Totally hilarious! Also, "Billie Jean" where everything he touches lights up. And of course, we had to watch "Thriller" which is one of the greatest videos of all time.
We also watched Aha's "Take on Me" where animation gives way to real life and back to animation again. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen as a kid and I still find it so amazing today.
If you're having a tough day, I recommend checking these out. It'll definitely bring a smile to your face.





Comments:
When I saw the "Take On Me" music video when I was young, I thought it was good music video. BUT, it also instilled a little clausterphobia in me. The thought of being trapped or at a deadend when those guys coming after me with big heavy tools in their hands.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]