Friday, June 02, 2006


6/6/76 BABY
When I was in the 6th grade, my friends took it upon themselves to make fun of me, like all boys do.
But they decided to say that I was a devilish child because of my 6/6/76 birthday. And they proceeded to point out all the sixes they could find anywhere: I was in the sixth grade, my first name has six letters, my favorite number was 24 and 2 + 4 was 6, etc.
Anyway, I thought those days of feeling devilish for my birthdate were history. But these billboards that we've all seen for a new horror movie coming out on Tuesday, 6/6 has brought all those memories back. But I'm not going to let those billboards dampen my 30th birthday celebration.
Besides, I know that I am not a devilish child, but a child of God.
And that alone is worth a huge celebration!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]