Monday, May 01, 2006








SPORTS TALK
1. Yesterday's Lakers game was amazing! It was a shame I wasn't there to watch it at Simon's place with everybody, but it was still one of the best finishes ever.
2. Next year, Kobe will change his number from 8 to 24. I read somebody said his reason was he wanted to be one-up on Michael Jordan.
3. What's going on at USC? All their heralded seniors dropped multiple spots in the NFL draft. Reggie Bush is in trouble. Dwayne Jarrett is in trouble. Mark Sanchez is in trouble. And USC may even lose their national championship. All joking aside, I feel bad for USC. This just looks terrible for them.
4. It looks like the second round of the NBA playoffs will feature a Lakers-Clippers series. I loved what Mike said: (here's a paraphrase) Even though the Clippers are the higher seed, I can see them choking because of the mental aspect of having to play the mighty Lakers, who have always played dominant big brother to the Clips in years past. Still, if this match-up comes true, I'll take the Clippers.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]