Wednesday, May 17, 2006








ONE WEEK LATER
(Last blog about the Bahamas . . . promise!)
It's been one week since we've been back from the Bahamas. And I'm sure you guys are all sick of hearing about it and sick of hearing my sob story about wanting to go back on vacation. But let me tell you, I miss it! You know that good feeling you get from going on vacation? I lost it at about 10:30 am on the first day back to work.
All I keep thinking about is how awesome it is traveling with my wife. I'm SO blessed to be married to her. And I think about how funny Luong is (he still holds the title of "Funniest Guy I Know") The guy brought 4 pairs of trunks for 5 days. That's funny! And I think about how fun it is to hang out and talk to Tiff. She's so much fun to be around. And I think about how generous and giving Enoch is. This vacation wouldn't have been possible without him.
I miss it terribly. And I'm ready to go back. Karena, Luong, Tiff, Enoch, let's go!
Comments:
keep them coming!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]