Wednesday, May 31, 2006


iPOD SHUFFLE
My co-worker had a strange request for me. She got a free iPod Shuffle after opening up a bank account.
But she says, "My computer doesn't do well with music on it" so she didn't download iTunes onto her computer and doesn't plan to.
So, she asked me to put some songs onto her Shuffle.
I explained to her that once I connect that Shuffle to my computer, it, in essense, becomes mine since she won't be able to add songs, delete songs, change the playlist, etc.
But she says she's just so thrilled to have a Shuffle and wants me to put the songs on it. She doesn't plan on changing it.
I relunctantly agreed.
And since she's a Jewish lady, I thought about putting some not so obvious Christian songs on it. Can you imagine her suddenly feeling like attending church on Sunday morning or having a strange desire to pray before eating? That would be so great . . . and funny. Although, I guess I do feel kind of weird tricking her into listening to some Christian music.
Hmm . . . Switchfoot, Jars of Clay, POD, hmm . . .
Who says you can't evangelize though iPods? =)
Comments:
Maybe you could upgrade it for her.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]